(Adopted by the SFO Board of Directors on 5/18/22)
1. To eliminate institutions.
2. To give the opportunity for freedom and free choices.
3. To make sure that people are heard and listened to in any way
that they can communicate.
4. To come together to support and help each other live fulfilling and
5. To be reminded of people’s rights, and also their responsibilities.
6. To take political action when needed, and to respect each other’s
views and their right to discuss them or to keep them private.
7. To be a supportive friend community.
8. Provide opportunities to learn new things together.
9. To broaden our interests.
10. To share life experiences.
11. To live an everyday and self-determined life.
12. To always remember who is in charge… YOU!
Our Board of Directors
Debbie Robinson, Executive Director
Rick Giovannucci, Board President
Thalia Dafermos. Chester County Chapter Advisor email@example.com
Bill Krebs, President of the Philadelphia Chapter
Yahannas Tabb-Bey, President of the Chester County Chapter
Jim Colbert (Advisor)
Sean Outen (Advisor)